Mary Kelly, CEO of StrataTech, was featured on a panel of women business leaders in the valley. The fifth annual “A Celebration of Leadership” event, hosted by Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Arizona, asked Kelly and other about how they are shaping the merger and acquisition (M&A) market and their journey to becoming leaders in their industries.
Here are some of the questions they were asked:
- What does success look like within your organization and what are some of the key drivers that influence results?
- What are some of the more notable challenges/opportunities your business faces today and how is your team responding?
- Our audience focuses on growing companies through raising capital and M&A. Are there any key takeaways that you have learned throughout your career in these areas?
- As an executive leader, what qualities do you look for in hiring and developing talent?
- Diversity and Inclusion is essential in today’s workplace given changing demographics, globalization and the competition for talent. Have you and your leadership team embraced practices in these areas that might be helpful for others to learn from?
- You all wear many hats within your businesses, within our community and in your personal lives. How do you manage priorities and continue to develop yourself and nurture your own interests?