Sign Up Today!
Interested in working for a company willing to invest in your training while paying your wage as you gain the skills to become a skilled craftsman?
Chas Roberts is actively seeking hard-working individuals that want to become Residential HVAC Installers for the greater Phoenix area.
As a family-owned and operated company with more than 75 years servicing Arizona homeowners, Chas Roberts is investing in the next generation of workers that are self-motivated and seeking an honest employer with possibilities of advancement.
This is a full-time, permanent, benefit-eligible position. In addition to competitive wages, Chas Roberts takes pride in offering one of the most affordable and highest quality medical insurance plans in the industry to our employees and their families!
Other benefits include: Paid Time-Off, Holiday Premium Pay, Company-paid Life insurance, Company-paid Short Term Disability insurance, Company-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401(K) with Company match, eligibility for medical, dental, vision and additional life insurance, an Employee Referral Program and more!
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- Must be a minimum of 18 yrs. old
- Ability to exert physical strength necessary to move objects weighing 80 plus pounds from one level to another
- Must be able to ascend or descend ladders, scaffolding, stairs, and inclined surfaces
- Must be able to meet attendance requirements
- Ability to frequently work in tight confined spaces
- Chas Roberts is a drug-free workplace
Chas Roberts Installer Training Provided by RSI | 4210 E. Washington Street Phoenix | AZ 85034
RSI The Refrigeration School is not affiliated with RSI Home Products, Inc. or its subsidiaries.